Do you buy from big brands?

Daisy

Do you buy from big brands?

Post by Daisy » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:26 am

I don't buy from big brands. My theory is simple, why should you pay extra money just because it has been manufactured by a major brand. I like wearing unbranded clothes, or local brands. This will allow me save some money, which I can use for other things.

Dilip

Re: Do you buy from big brands?

Post by Dilip » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:02 pm

I prefer branded clothes to ones without a label. But there is no need to go for very high end brands. If the quality is good and is branded under a reliable company name, I will go for it.

Eclipse

Post by Eclipse » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:33 pm

I'll sometimes buy from big brands if there's a good sale or I'm splurging on myself. Though, for the most part, I'll just buy clothes from the mall or online, regardless of the brand if I like the style

MisterBobbyPin

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:25 pm

I don't spend enough on clothes to afford brands. The cheap stuff is comfortable enough for me to be honest.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:11 pm

I'm not a brand freak. What matters to me is that my clothes fit very well and have good quality. I have never been impressed by all the wave about Guccui brand. Sometimes, I wear brand less clothes.

micron

Post by micron » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:17 am

I am spending simple life lifestyle even in marraiges or our occassions. I am working with machines so wearing top brands is a waste of money for me although not interested to spend too much money.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:41 pm

As much as I do sometimes buy big brands if it may be a gift for someone because it is something they have been really wanting for say Christmas or birthday I don't make a habit of buying big brands when it comes to clothing or shoes as I feel in most cases, you are paying more for the name of the brand than you are the quality of the clothing or shoes. Many times I have bought something as a gift for someone and after around a year it's already started to wear out even with minimal amounts of wearing it.

Diana

Post by Diana » Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:26 pm

I tend to shy away from big brands and prefer exploring smaller or lesser-known ones. I enjoy discovering unique, high-quality products that aren't as mainstream. Supporting smaller brands often feels more personal and allows me to find items that stand out and align with my individual style. Plus, it’s great to support emerging businesses.

Lora

Post by Lora » Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:03 pm

I do buy from big brands occasionally, especially when they offer quality and timeless pieces. They often have a wide range of styles and are known for their durability. However, I also like to mix in items from smaller or indie brands for something unique and to support different designers. It’s all about balancing classic staples with one-of-a-kind finds!