How many kids do you want to have?

Ja sa bong

How many kids do you want to have?

Post by Ja sa bong » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:28 pm

If you get married tomorrow, how many kids would you love to have and raise as a family? There are some people who are not married but they are having kids, I don't understand that kind of arrangement. I will never have a kid out of wedlock. Two kids is enough for me to have and raise.

Ravenfreak

Re: How many kids do you want to have?

Post by Ravenfreak » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:11 pm

Both my spouse and I have decided not to have kids. We both wouldn't be fit to be parents as we both have mental issues, plus we prefer to have cats in our lives. We also think that our country is overpopulated, and there's plenty of kids who need to be adopted. Humans as a species aren't even close to being extinct, so we feel that we don't need to procreate.

Cory

Post by Cory » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:38 am

I don't want kids because I feel I don't have the mental capacity to handle them and I would be too afraid of going into debt raising children. But heck, I'm 33 and I've only been on one date my entire life, so it's kind of hard to have kids when you don't even care too much about being in a relationship with someone.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:18 pm

No kids. I am still single. I am actively looking for a girl friend but this is proving rather challenging. Maybe I should be going out to the night clubs and clubbing more often.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:20 am

Cory wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:38 am I don't want kids because I feel I don't have the mental capacity to handle them and I would be too afraid of going into debt raising children. But heck, I'm 33 and I've only been on one date my entire life, so it's kind of hard to have kids when you don't even care too much about being in a relationship with someone.
It is challenging when you don't even have a partner. I was in the same shoes when I was single, but I recently got into a new relationship. Hopefully, if this works out, I would want to have just 3 kids, although I understand that it is pretty difficult raising kids in this age and time.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:18 pm

It is only two kids that I would be interested in having for myself because I know it is the number of kids that I'm going to be able to offer the kind of life I want to give them. Anything more than two kids is not going to be of any interest to me.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:13 am

Heatman wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:18 pm It is only two kids that I would be interested in having for myself because I know it is the number of kids that I'm going to be able to offer the kind of life I want to give them. Anything more than two kids is not going to be of any interest to me.
It is a good choice, and I don't think anyone should say that you don't have valid reasons for doing so. Having more kids is okay, but having the time to train them is another energy draining situation.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:36 am

Henrywrites wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:13 am
Heatman wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:18 pm It is only two kids that I would be interested in having for myself because I know it is the number of kids that I'm going to be able to offer the kind of life I want to give them. Anything more than two kids is not going to be of any interest to me.
It is a good choice, and I don't think anyone should say that you don't have valid reasons for doing so. Having more kids is okay, but having the time to train them is another energy draining situation.
I have come to find out that it is those people who are struggling financially that usually end up having too many kids. I keep questioning what could be their reason for doing that when they know that financially they cannot be able to take care of those kids?