Do you dress your pets for Halloween?

Henrywrites

Do you dress your pets for Halloween?

Post by Henrywrites » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:51 pm

The Halloween đź‘» season always provide us with an opportunity to try different costumes on us. An opportunity to get involved and have a fun filled experience. I always look forward to the Halloween period as well. There are some of my friends that likes to dress their pets, maybe a cat or a dog, during the Halloween season. How do you pets react when dressed?

Ravenfreak

Re: Do you dress your pets for Halloween?

Post by Ravenfreak » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:34 pm

I never dressed my cat up for Halloween before, we have a kitten now and I don't think he would like to be dressed up either. xD My in laws have a chihuahua who also doesn't like to dress up, but every once in a while we'll get her a costume.

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:32 am

I have 2 dogs, and although I do not usually dress them for Halloween, since not even I usually dress for the occasion, I must not deny that it would be fun to see my dogs in a Halloween costumes, probably some year I will do it hahaha

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:26 pm

Halloween celebration is something that I always love to get into and I have always tried to decorate and even buy costume for each Halloween celebration that comes. This season's Halloween, I was able to decorate and buy vampire costume for myself.

The Raven

Post by The Raven » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:03 pm

I never loved seeing when people dress dogs. I simply hate it and find it idiotic. Why would you dress an animal who is not naturally made for such thing? They have fur and that's all for them. You put all kind of stuff on them and it makes their life harder just so you can be happy and smile how cute the animal is. In a way I find it cruel.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:34 pm

I don't do this for one simple reason and that is that I think it looks very wild and indicates that the owner of the dog is not in his right mind. Well, it's an animal, it's also alive, why wear this costume except that you just want to amuse yourself.