Do you feel AirPods are too expensive?

Shortie

Do you feel AirPods are too expensive?

Post by Shortie » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:17 pm

As many will know, Apple released their own earbuds called the AirPods and since then, many other companies have released AirPods of their own for use with phones and anything that has a Bluetooth connection. Many of the other companies that have their own AirPods tend to charge less than Apple do for their AirPods but do you feel that what Apple charges for theirs is too expensive or are you happy to pay the price they charge?

Aerodynamic

Re: Do you feel AirPods are too expensive?

Post by Aerodynamic » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:59 am

I definitely think AirPods are too expensive. There are other alternatives for less money.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:31 pm

Personally, I don't make use of them because I know that they are very expensive. There are so many other alternatives that are very good. Samsung airpods very good too. There's another brand that I'm using called Winwolf, it's very good as well.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:13 pm

Well, everyone's got their own point of view when it comes to AirPods' price, you know? It can be seen as a bit steep by some folks while others might find it within their budget. Usually you can get a fairly decent priced second hand pair, that work like they are brand new, for a heavily discounted price. Just make sure you clean them before use!