Which player are you shocked to see miss the World Cup?

Henrywrites

Which player are you shocked to see miss the World Cup?

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:18 am

The Brazilian team list for those going to the FIFA World Cup came out yesterday and I was surprised to see Roberto Firmino missing out on the list. He remains one of the selfless striker I've seen. Are you surprised to see him miss out?

Shortie

Re: Which player are you shocked to see miss the World Cup?

Post by Shortie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:25 pm

I can't say I know many of the players that missed out on the World Cup, to be honest, but there is one player that was at the World Cup but did miss out on playing a lot during the World Cup and that was Ronaldo for Portugal. Many people believe Portugal went out as early as they did because Ronaldo spent a lot of time on the bench rather than on the pitch as he would normally.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Thu May 11, 2023 2:52 pm

Sergio Ramos is among the players I was so shocked to see Spain didn't call up for World Cup. He's been a leader in the team for years but Luis Enrique felt he doesn't need him and Spain suffered for it.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:10 am

Zalatan Ibrahimovic have been a player that keeps missing from the World Cup and it's a shame that we are yet to see him play in the tournament recently. He missed the last World Cup too. I feel that he's not going to play in the World Cup again.