Do you like being cuddled?

Heatman

Do you like being cuddled?

Post by Heatman » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:59 pm

There are some people who doesn't like it when another person's body touches them when sleeping. Cuddling is the last thing they are open to but then there are those who can't sleep unless they are cuddled. They always like being tucked in before they sleep.

Which one do you like? Is cuddling for you or it's something that you're not comfortable with?

Henrywrites

Re: Do you like being cuddled?

Post by Henrywrites » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:42 pm

I wouldn't mind being in the hands of someone that I love so much. You know that there are times that you will want to have that kind of physical connection where you feel so close to their bodies. Cuddling is therapeutic for me most times although I've not had time to do it often now.

Cory

Post by Cory » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:00 pm

I wouldn't know, because I've never been cuddled in my life. It's kind of hard to receive cuddles when you've never had a girlfriend.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:48 pm

Cory wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:00 pm I wouldn't know, because I've never been cuddled in my life. It's kind of hard to receive cuddles when you've never had a girlfriend.
If you've never had a girlfriend, you won't know how it feels to get cuddled. I was once in that situation before I became used to cuddling my woman since she likes to be cuddled as well. The thing is that not everyone will also want to be cuddled, and one should respect the decision of their partner in that case, too.