Do you worry much about your Android version?

Henrywrites

Do you worry much about your Android version?

Post by Henrywrites » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:59 am

It seems that the Android 14 is going to be released soon. I have been reading up about the benefits of it and the new features that it will bring. This makes me wonder what those using Android 8 or 9 will be thinking. Does your Android version bother you at all or you don't care about the new features?

Heatman

Re: Do you worry much about your Android version?

Post by Heatman » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:30 pm

I don't always get worried about my Android version because it is something that I always have on auto updates whenever a new version is available. So, whenever there is a new software version available for my smartphone, it is automatically going to update.

The Raven

Post by The Raven » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:51 pm

I never watched or cared about my android version to be honest. I think it's 12 or 13 now? No idea, really. But there was one time when I actually showed interest and it was because there was a game to be published and I really liked it so I saw they want android version 11 which I didn't have so it was a boomer.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:15 am

Heatman wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:30 pm I don't always get worried about my Android version because it is something that I always have on auto updates whenever a new version is available. So, whenever there is a new software version available for my smartphone, it is automatically going to update.
This is awesome. That is to say that most of the times, your device updates to the new android version, right? I have not been comfortable with updating those stuffs at all as I feel that it is not the right thing for me to do since my device functions better.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:32 pm

In principle, I don't care about any version of the smartphone because I don't need all the functions it has, I only use the call and the camera, so I don't care about any system updates, I just do it because the phone needs it.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:04 am

I don’t have an android. I have an iPhone 15 pro max. As an Apple user I don’t really worry about my phone. Provided it calls texts and does everything I want it to there is no problem

King Belieal

Post by King Belieal » Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:19 am

I think most apps run very well on android 10 and above. I am using an android 10 smartphone and I don't bother with needing to upgrade my android version as long as it is not considered too old for contemporary apps.

eLdavis

Post by eLdavis » Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:58 pm

Am not really worried about my Android version but that doesn't change the fact that I am cautious about it. Recently android 15 has been announced and plans are being made for 16. Am hoping to get a new phone soon with Android 14 or 15.

Isha

Post by Isha » Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:16 am

Honestly, I don’t worry too much about my Android version. As long as my phone runs smoothly and the apps I need work without issues, I'm fine. Of course, it's nice to have the latest updates for security and new features, but I don’t stress over it unless there’s a major bug or compatibility problem.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:40 am

I do worry about it and always update my phone with the latest android whenever the latest update is available. And its important for the functioning of my phone.