Have you ever traveled to Russia?

Ravenfreak

Have you ever traveled to Russia?

Post by Ravenfreak » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:02 pm

One place that I think would be cool to visit someday is Russia! I know there are people who enjoy traveling to the country and take a tour of Chernobyl, a city that unfortunately became too toxic to live in due to a nuclear accident that occurred in the 80's. I don't think I'd want to visit that part of the country though, there are certain areas not as toxic but you never know what could happen years later. I know it gets super cold there too, but I love the cold and wintertime.

Heatman

Re: Have you ever traveled to Russia?

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:21 pm

Russia is definitely going to be the last country I am going to be interested in visiting right now. After they invaded Ukraine, every interest that I have in that country or regard that I have for Russia have diminished completely. So, I don't want to have anything to do with the country.

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:51 pm

Russia and all the Soviet culture attract me a lot, but I have not visited it yet, I do not rule out doing so in the future, although we all know that Russia has done what it has done with Ukraine, it is still a good tourist destination in my opinion.

deucher

Post by deucher » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:08 pm

I hope you wrote that by accident because Chernobyl is not part of russia but Ukraine, so you are deeply mistaken. And as a neighbor of russia, I would not recommend going there because lately this country has simply become North Korea 2 without freedom of speech. The only thing you can see there is the capital, and the rest of the cities are very poor and there is nothing but devastation.