Have you ever traveled to Japan?

Riberet19

Have you ever traveled to Japan?

Post by Riberet19 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:52 pm

Japan is a country with a very striking culture and with a very good gastronomy and that is known worldwide, I have always wanted to travel to Japan and probably in these years I plan a trip to finally go to the country of the rising sun, have you ever been to Japan? How was your experience?

Ravenfreak

Re: Have you ever traveled to Japan?

Post by Ravenfreak » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:23 am

I would love to visit Japan someday! As a huge fan of video games and anime, it'd be cool to get some games at a good price. Not only that, but it would be neat to see the different shrines around the country as well as see the cherry blossom trees too.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:01 pm

I have never travelled to Japan yet but I would really love to some day. Visiting Japan has been in my bucket list since a long time now. Probably in the next 5-10 years, I would pay a visit to that amazing place. :) I see the videos on YouTube on all the technologies that it has which other countries doesn't. They are just mind-blowing. If you see some of the techs there, you would realize that it might take more 10 years for the whole world to implement those techs in their own countries as well.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:18 pm

I have never traveled to Japan. Language is going to be a very serious barrier for me going there. I have read about some of their culture, they are very fascinating. If I can understand the basics in their language, I may be willing to travel there.

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:49 pm

Yes, the language is a problem since it is a very closed country towards everything that comes from abroad and almost no one there speaks English or any other language other than Japanese, so you should learn a little of the language before going,it's true.

deucher

Post by deucher » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:10 pm

I am very fascinated by Japan. After watching movies that depict Japan and its culture, I am simply fascinated by it. Unfortunately, I have not yet had the opportunity to visit this country, but my friend went there to study and he has not returned home for more than three years because he simply cannot leave this paradise.