Do you like to use public transport?

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:54 pm

Public transport is something that is available almost everywhere to allow you to get from one destination to the other without having issues. As much as public transport is convenient, having to share the transport with others who may like to cause trouble is never a pleasant experience.

I myself don't mind taking public transport if I have to but if I can walk to my destination I would much rather do that than have to take public transport.

Debashis

Re: Do you like to use public transport?

Post by Debashis » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:00 am

Public transport is the cheapest mode of communication here but it takes a lot of time and patience to reach your destination. I use it very rarely because I don't like to spend so much time on road as it makes me sick. I use it for nearby places.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:01 pm

Unfortunately where I live, we don't have any public transport. The closest city that does have public transport is St. Louis which is 45 minutes away from where I live. We don't even have a bus service that runs here, which is a shame we don't. My city is growing constantly, so you'd think they would think about adding busses at the very least here. It'd help people save on gas money for sure.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:44 pm

Unless where I am going is somewhere that is an emergency, using public transport for most of my trips is what I do on a daily basis. It is cheaper and a way for me not go about spending more. So, I look for the best public transport service that is available at an affordable rate for my trips on a daily basis.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:20 pm

It is not possible for me to avoid making use of public transport in my country because that is the major means of transportation that most people make use of. Even with my own vehicle, I find it very difficult to make use of it because of being in traffic all the time and wasting my fuel.

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:44 pm

I'm not a big fan of public transport, but sometimes I use it when I have no choice, what I don't like about public transport is that there is usually too much fuss and you can't be totally relaxed, at least that's what happens to me, but it's also cheaper, which is a plus.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:10 pm

Using buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation can be a good choice for lots of people. It's handy because it helps decrease traffic jams, makes the air cleaner by reducing pollution, and makes sure that everyone has a way to get around even if they don't own a car.

The Raven

Post by The Raven » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 am

In fact, yes I do. Probably the main reason for this is the fact I don't have a driver license even I am 30 years old. The thing is, I have epilepsy and I am taking medication that reduces my attention so I would be a danger to people. Therefore, I am left with only public transport but I don't mind. It is cool to see different people everyday and the routes are already prepared and you can get anywhere for little money and on top of all of that, you don't need to look up for parking spot. :P

deucher

Post by deucher » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:49 pm

I like to use it because when I'm in a foreign country I don't want to rent a car to be focused only on the road, I want to see the streets better and also see different people, their mentality and how they behave in transport. It is very interesting.