Do you sleep off when making longer trips?

Henrywrites

Do you sleep off when making longer trips?

Post by Henrywrites » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:57 pm

I have noticed that sleeping off when making some trips through train or airplane helps me feel refreshed when I touch down at my destination. Each time that I don't sleep, I feel tired and weak once I arrive at the place that I am going. So, sleeping on the trip is a way that I feel quite okay.

How about you?

Shortie

Re: Do you sleep off when making longer trips?

Post by Shortie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:13 pm

I don't tend to travel a lot and whenever I have travelled some distance it has usually been in a car and I have once or twice fallen asleep during the journey mainly so that I can get through the journey without suffering from motion sickness but also so that the journey time passes a little faster as well whilst we are in the car.

When it comes to travelling on something such as a train or plane, I feel the only way I would be able to sleep is if it were quiet or a very long journey.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:01 am

Yeah I have a habit of falling asleep during long trips. For me long trips can be even which last for more than 1 hour. hehe

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:23 pm

It actually depends on how long the trip is which I might get tired along the way especially if it's transportation by road that I'm making use of, then I will definitely have to sleep off along the line from time to time until I get to my destination. Also if I'm really close to the window where I'm being getting fresh air, it is definitely going to make me sleep off easily.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:03 pm

Depends. Usually I will get avid rest the night before, and stay awake when making a long trip. Unless you upgrade your way of travel to business class on a plane, for example, you're going to struggle to get any rest due to the lack of legroom.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:47 pm

I would also like to do that, but unfortunately I can't sleep in transport for some reason, so when I arrive at a place I'm always tired, so I lose a whole day of travel to rest and only then start a trip around the city or resort where I arrived