Traveling with a car or motorbike?

Heatman

Traveling with a car or motorbike?

Post by Heatman » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:32 pm

How do you like to travel? Do you like making use of cars to travel or do you prefer making use of motorbikes?

I have a phobia for riding a bike and that's why I don't make use of it. Cars are more perfect for me and that's why I use it.

Which one do you like to use for your traveling?

Debashis

Re: Traveling with a car or motorbike?

Post by Debashis » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:55 pm

If it's within the city, I would prefer travelling with a bike only. It's easy that way to get through traffic and narrow roads which helps in reaching my destination faster. If it's out of city, then I would definitely prefer travelling with a car since I can stop and rest properly anytime I want, it protects me from the pollution and also accidents too somewhat depending on how many air bags are installed in it.

deucher

Re: Traveling with a car or motorbike?

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:13 pm

I would like to try a motorcycle, but as we know now, it is very dangerous on the roads, especially motorcycles, because due to the high intensity of traffic, the slightest mistake can cause an accident, and I would definitely not want that, so I would probably only ride at night and walk around the city during the day, or even on after all, motorbikes are easier to avoid traffic jams.