Have you been robbed in the bus?

Heatman

Have you been robbed in the bus?

Post by Heatman » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:45 am

I've had this experience once when I was going home from work in the evening. I entered a bus with two guys in it without knowing they were armed robbers. We got to a point where they arrested me with a gun, took my wallet, smartphone and my jewelleries. It was a very horrible experience for me. Since that day, I'd never use any bus that's not registered to the federal government bus park.

Shortie

Re: Have you been robbed in the bus?

Post by Shortie » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:08 pm

I am so sorry to hear that Heatman. I can only imagine how that must have felt going through that and I am happy that you came out of it without severe injury.

I can't say I have ever been robbed on a bus before. I remember when I was a kid and my mum and dad took me and my brothers to the beach on the train, on the way back, we got the train back and my youngest brother was in a pushchair on the train and she had her bag over the handle of the push chair. When she got home, she found that someone had managed to steal her purse.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:51 pm

I've never got robbed yet but I've a lot of friends and relatives whose phones and wallets were stolen while boarding and getting down a public bus. They have lost many expensive phones and quite a good amount of cash while travelling in public buses. He always ask me to keep my hands in the pocket whenever I'm in a bus otherwise there's a huge chance of losing something there. They are quite skilled.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:15 pm

I am always afraid of being robbed because I only carry valuable things with me, but I was once in the Balkans and on the bus someone reached into my pocket and immediately quickly ran out the open door, so I didn't have time to react, but luckily it wasn't my documents that were stolen and not a smartphone, but only 100 euros, which for me is less valuable than a phone.