The best place you have ever visited

Daisy

The best place you have ever visited

Post by Daisy » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:47 am

I have not traveled to many places, however, I have been to some of the world's amazing places. The best place I have ever visited happens to be Vietnam. If you live nature, you will just fall in love with Vietnam. Halong Bay is heaven on earth. Ba Be National Park is another amazing place to visit in Vietnam.

Heatman

Re: The best place you have ever visited

Post by Heatman » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:32 pm

I had a very good experience with visiting Rome for the first time. It was such a lovely and beautiful place to be. If it was possible for me to relocate to Rome, I would do it with all pleasure.

MisterBobbyPin

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:56 pm

Delicate Arch was pretty interesting to look at. That's the best place just out of sheer wonder.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:47 am

My stay in France was a happy one. I got to meet a lot of smiling people that welcomed me well. The food were good and I had fun being there.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:31 pm

I have not traveled to many places outside of England and the UK to be honest but of all the places I have been to and visited. York, England would have to be the best one so far. Such an amazing place to go and visit if you ever get the chance.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:11 am

Shortie wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:31 pm I have not traveled to many places outside of England and the UK to be honest but of all the places I have been to and visited. York, England would have to be the best one so far. Such an amazing place to go and visit if you ever get the chance.
Being around a lot of places in your country is also something great. Believe me, it is not everyone that can have that opportunity to visit places in their state maybe because of work commitments. I will be in York before the year end, I should buzz you up when around.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:47 pm

Henrywrites wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:11 am
Shortie wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:31 pm I have not traveled to many places outside of England and the UK to be honest but of all the places I have been to and visited. York, England would have to be the best one so far. Such an amazing place to go and visit if you ever get the chance.
Being around a lot of places in your country is also something great. Believe me, it is not everyone that can have that opportunity to visit places in their state maybe because of work commitments. I will be in York before the year end, I should buzz you up when around.
York is amazing! I have been there a few times myself in the past with family for days out and it's a lovely place to visit. We also visited York Dungeons as well which is definitely a must-see if you are able to when you are in York :)

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:45 pm

I haven't been to many countries, so I can't talk about any very important places, but for example I was in Monaco, although there is nothing big there except a rich country. The best place I visited was Italy Empire, a very beautiful place and quite calm, I liked the sea and the architecture of the city, as well as the Italian vibe there.