How many Gmail accounts do you have?

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:00 pm

Does using only one Gmail account seem convenient for you? Personally, I don't find it easy to make use of one Gmail account. This is because I have a lot of work that need to be received on different Gmail accounts in order for me not to miss anyone of them. I have about 7 different Gmail accounts now.

deucher

Re: How many Gmail accounts do you have?

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:54 pm

When I created my first account, I thought that this would be enough for me, but when I started registering on different sites and projects, I realized that it would be inconvenient when everything would be intertwined on one account. That's why I created another one and then several more. In total, I have 5 accounts now.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:07 pm

I currently have 4 of them. One is my personal email that is also linked to my Youtube channel. One was specifically for forums, and I used this to sign up on Proboards. One is for a personal project of mine, and the last one was for a weird website I created back in 2018? I still have the email account but I lost the domain name since I didn't really do much with the project.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:41 am

I only have about three of them. One for work, one for personal use and one for my freelancing. I don’t see the need to have dozens, I was surprised when a friend said he has 14. I wonder what he does with them.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:54 am

I have multiple Gmail Accounts but only use two or three. I keep everything separate, like work, social and business related. Trying to keep everything organised.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:36 am

I have both personal and business gmail accounts, and both of them have done a lot for me. I don't see any reason for not having two accounts since what I do involves personal and business activities.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:47 am

I have 2-3 Gmail accounts and all are used for different purpose like professional,personal and for online earnings, PayPal etc.