How reliable do you find Apple AirPods

Shortie

How reliable do you find Apple AirPods

Post by Shortie » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:19 pm

When it comes to Apple's AirPods they have been known to be really expensive but for those that have used them, do you find them to be reliable and worth the money or would you rather go for another brand or wireless earbuds away from Apple because you find them to be more reliable?

Share your experiences with Apple AirPods.

Heatman

Re: How reliable do you find Apple AirPods

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:32 pm

Unfortunately, I have never purchased any of them or made use of them because they are very expensive and I don't see them as something that is necessary for me to spend that huge amount of money on them especially when I have so many other better alternative to make use of. I believe that it is something that is of high quality for those that are making use of it.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:11 pm

Many people find Apple AirPods to be dependable. They offer a wireless and smooth listening experience with good sound quality. The reliability of AirPods is influenced by how they are used and taken care of by each person.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:27 pm

IMO I don't think any earbuds are reliable, even the more expensive ones like Apple AirPods. They don't last as long as over the ear headphones, my spouse has gone through so many earbuds. They made the switch to over the ear headphones that are wireless and they love them!

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:00 pm

I plan to buy these headphones because I still haven't found a good and practical alternative. For me, Apple still knows how to make headphones, so I will buy them even with their high cost and I think it's worth it.