Have you ever used or owned a Mac Book?

Shortie

Have you ever used or owned a Mac Book?

Post by Shortie » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:21 pm

Mac Book is a laptop that is owned by Apple and many people that use a Mac Book swear by the gadget and say they would be lost without their Mac Book. I myself have never owned or used a Mac Book but I have always been curious as to whether they are really as good as many say they are.

Have you ever used or owned a Mac Book and was is your opinion on the Mac Book?

deucher

Re: Have you ever used or owned a Mac Book?

Post by deucher » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:57 pm

I didn't have my Apple computer or laptop, although I was planning to buy one, so I asked my friend to use it. And after a few days I realized that it was not convenient for me and bought a Lenovo. I'm not an apple hater, but for me it seems much more impractical to use.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:52 am

I’ve never owned a MacBook before. I’ve always owned windows computers as I have found it easier to do word processing, plus they are on the cheaper side compared to the MacBook counterpart. Who knows though? I may look at purchasing one in the future.

Smokey

Post by Smokey » Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:06 pm

I've owned 2 macbooks in my life, one I bought back in 2009 when I was going off to college and really liked it back then. I now own a 2022 13" Macbook Air, which I use as a backup laptop just in case something goes wrong with my daily driver (Alienware) it's nowhere near as powerful but for basic web browsing and such like Discord it works just fine.

It takes a little getting used to if you're unfamiliar with OSX and coming from Windows but they are pretty decent machines, if not a bit expensive.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:45 pm

No I am not a fan of Macbooks. I always prefer windows everytime due to reasons best known to me. I find it easier to operate windows seamlessly when compared to Mac, so there is no going back for me.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:36 pm

Nope, I have never used or owned a Mac Book. It have never occurred to me to buy it because I'm not a fan of the product. I'm very good with using my HP laptop. It serves me 100% good in everything that I want to use it for.