Do you still celebrate your birthday?

Ja sa bong

Do you still celebrate your birthday?

Post by Ja sa bong » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:32 pm

It's been more than 10 years I've celebrated my birthday last. I lost the plot and flair in birthday celebration as I started seeing it as a normal day just like the others.

I will need a big shake off to start feeling birthday's are worth celebrating again.

Heatman

Re: Do you still celebrate your birthday?

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:33 pm

My birthday is something that is always very special to me and I try as much as possible to celebrate it in any small way that I can whenever I have the time to do so.

It doesn't matter if I am at work, I will always find a way to celebrate it in a way that I'm going to enjoy the day as a special day of mine.

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:54 pm

It recently was my birthday, that is, in August, and I no longer feel the need or the illusion that I had before in celebrating my birthday, really few years I celebrate it as I used to do in the past if nobody encourages me to do it, personally for me it is one more day.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:51 pm

I always celebrate my birthday, if it falls on a weekday I make sure to take that day off so I can enjoy it and relax. I don't think I'll ever stop celebrating my birthday honestly, I know for most people it's just another day to them but I think it's a special day since it's the day we were brought into the world. I also don't think you can ever be too old to enjoy your birthday in your own way either.

The Raven

Post by The Raven » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:26 am

It's not much of a celebration because I simply buy a cake and maybe make homemade pizza and that would be about it. I don't invite anyone, I live with parents so that's about it. Oh yeah, I get present but nothing too expensive, why would I need such a gift? :D

Cory

Post by Cory » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:50 pm

We usually go out to a nice restaurant for our birthdays and maybe exchange a few gifts. That's about the extent of what we mostly do for my and my family's birthdays these days.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:40 pm

I also don't do it anymore, because it was a holiday when many people gather together and celebrate, but people leave and companies are reduced, so there's just no mood to celebrate myself, and the times are such that there's nothing to be happy about.