What game have you been playing recently?

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:27 pm

Video games are a great way to be able to unwind after a long day and to also be able to chill out and even in some cases hang out with friends as well.

With so many popular games at the moment and new games coming out all the time, it got me wondering what games everyone is playing here at the moment.

I have been playing a lot of Fortnite just recently trying to complete all my quests before the new season starts on Friday 25th August!

Heatman

Re: What game have you been playing recently?

Post by Heatman » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:25 am

It's Elden Ring that I've been trying to beat lately. I haven't played any other game in the past 7 days simply because I felt that it's time I completed Elden Ring. It's a very difficult game and that's why it's taking so long. But in all honesty, I'm enjoying the game.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:18 pm

Some of the games which I've played recently are the following ;

1. Forza Horizon 5
2. Halo Infinite
3. Rocket League
4. Hades
5. Red Dead Redemption 2

I've not finished Call of Duty Vanguard. I will see if I can complete it before the end of this September.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:13 pm

I've been playing Pokemon yellow again, this time on my Super Gameboy. I have a CRT tv with my Super Nintendo hooked up next to my computer. I'd like to import a super gameboy 2 so I can trade Pokemon with my other Gen 1 games for the fun of it. Plus it fixes the issue that the first Super gameboy has, it plays GB games too fast since it matches the clock speed of the CPU in the SNES.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:48 pm

I started my gaming journey with CSGO, then I switched to Valorant, and in the end I already started playing Fortnite, and literally a month ago I stopped playing it because online shooters just don't do it. So now I'm playing GTA 5 online with my brother and I like it more because it's more interesting and much easier than shooters.