Are You Easily Influenced By Ads

Daisy

Are You Easily Influenced By Ads

Post by Daisy » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:10 pm

Have you noticed ads on Apple products? What do these ads show or talk about? If you watch these ads closely you will notice apple is not promoting their products, the ads don't talk much about the product features and other things. Instead of the product, these ads show a lifestyle,they tell you "If you don't have an iPhone, you don't have an iPhone." In this simple slogan you will see iPhone is nit just a phone it is an iPhone, a lifestyle of certain kind of people in the society. Look at Redbull ads, they show different lifestyle. There are a lot of energy drinks in the market, but Redbull is the leader in the market because it shows a lifestyle that appeals to the youth. Redbull does not only tell you it is an energy drinks that give you instant energy, it tells you a story of lifestyle.

deucher

Re: Are You Easily Influenced By Ads

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:37 pm

In principle, I don't pay attention at all, because I just don't buy when I don't need it, and it doesn't matter how great the prices are or how great the material is, I know that I won't use it a week after the purchase, I just won't buy it.