Ever regretted watching any movie?

Henrywrites

Ever regretted watching any movie?

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:34 am

When it comes to watching movies, you might have come across a particular movie that you didn't think it is worth watching. What is that particular movie and why did you regret watching it?

MisterBobbyPin

Re: Ever regretted watching any movie?

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:16 pm

I watched a Minion movie once, it was very unfunny. I'd go back and turn the TV off if I could.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:57 pm

Yes, I have. I was actually quite shocked that the movie I watched ended up being a waste of my time as it was a movie with Nicolas Cage and I honestly never thought I would see a movie with Nicolas Cage in that I would say was a waste of time and regret.

The movie is The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans and it's from 2009. I remember sitting and watching the movie and it was so boring from start to finish. Nothing really pulled me into the movie or got me really interested and it felt very repetitive.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Thu May 11, 2023 3:01 pm

I can't remember watching any movie I never liked because it was a bad movie. But I can remember watching a movie where the horrors I saw in it was too much for me to bear. Sometimes in April is one of that kind of movie.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:49 pm

This has never happened to me, because no matter how interesting a movie is, I always watch it to the end, because maybe such a movie also has some hidden meaning and message. I also watched a lot of movies and maybe it's because of my tastes but none of them were bad and I even watched a movie with a rating of 3 so I liked it too and I couldn't understand why it was given such a low rating.