Do you enjoy tomatoes?

Shortie

Do you enjoy tomatoes?

Post by Shortie » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:25 pm

When it comes to eating things like a salad or even having a dish that may contain tomatoes as one of the ingredients, most people do not mind them and will eat them but if you are someone who is not a fan of tomatoes, you will want to avoid them at all costs.

My youngest son will eat almost all fruits and vegetables but when it comes to something like tomatoes, he will not eat them and always removes them and leaves them to the side.

Do you enjoy tomatoes or do you prefer to avoid them?

Henrywrites

Re: Do you enjoy tomatoes?

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:17 am

Asides using tomatoes to make my meals, I don't think that I am going to feel comfortable eating it raw. That's going to be a very difficult thing for me to do. I've seen some of my friends eat it raw or in a salad because of their eyes, but I can't try that.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:40 am

Honestly the only time I could stand tomatoes are in spaghetti sauce. I also enjoyed them mixed with a burger patty, yet I don't actually like them on my burgers. I think it's mainly because they are soggy and the bun tends to soak up their juices, which I don't like.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:27 am

I don't really like tomatoes because when I was little I poisoned myself with tomatoes about 10 times and I always had to be in the hospital because it was hard for my body, so I just have an aversion to them in any way.