Are You Pissed Off By Your Job?

Daisy

Are You Pissed Off By Your Job?

Post by Daisy » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:15 am

My current job does not pisses me off. In fact I have never worked on any job that pisses me off. I have worked in 3 different companies in the past 5 years and none of the job pissed me off. The only reason why I have changed so many jobs is because of higher pay and conflict with co-workers.What about you?

Ravenfreak

Re: Are You Pissed Off By Your Job?

Post by Ravenfreak » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:38 pm

The only thing that pisses me off about my job is the fact that it gets super hot during the summertime because it's a factory job. Other than that, if I lived in a environment that was cooler all year around I think I would enjoy my job much more. I get good pay, the work is hard but honest work. I don't like the no doctors notes rule they started enforcing last year though... We used to be able to bring in a doctor's note to excuse our absences if we had to go to the doctor.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:24 am

I am a bit pissed off with my current job. The working arrangement is sometimes not a great one and it makes no sense to me at all. The hierarchy was never followed and I am honestly hoping I get a better offer elsewhere very soon.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:51 pm

I have been lucky enough to be able to work from home so I can't say that by job has annoyed me at all being that I am my own boss.

I am able to work to my own schedule, take breaks when I feel I need to and also take days off if I feel I need it leading to better mental health and feeling better about myself and life as well.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:47 am

No, I've not been pissed off by my job. It's where I make a living form. It's going to be very difficult for someone to survive without money they earn from it working. I'm happy that I'm enjoying my work.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:55 am

It's my choice to work on the job that I'm engaged in. The day I wake up and feel it's pissing me off to the extent I can't cope with it, drafting my resignation letter will only take me 2 minutes. This sort of thing have never bothered me for once.

deucher

Post by deucher » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:18 pm

I am very upset at my job only because they do not know how to calculate the salary correctly and I have already told them about it 100 times and they still said that I am wrong, but when I take a break for 5 minutes, they notice it in a second and it is very difficult because I can't go there because it will be very difficult for me to find a job now due to limited offers