Have you ever had a boss you could not stand?

Shortie

Have you ever had a boss you could not stand?

Post by Shortie » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:52 pm

All of us will end up working with a boss that we don't like at some point in our life, it is very rare if you don't. Unfortunately, you can not always choose your boss and not liking them will be something you will have to get used to if you wish to stay in the job.

Have you ever had a boss that you could not stand but had to tolerate? How did you cope?

Ravenfreak

Re: Have you ever had a boss you could not stand?

Post by Ravenfreak » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:10 pm

Oh yeah I've had a few bosses I couldn't stand in the past. When I worked at Walmart, the first boss who was above my area of the store was annoying. I couldn't stand her at all, she'd expect too much when I was only one person. She would often schedule me to close and then come back the next day at 7 A.M. Though that's usually how it is in retail unfortunately. There was another one who was cool when I was in the dairy department but as soon as I switched to Cap 1 his attitude towards me changed. He really didn't seem to like the Cap 1 team for some reason.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:23 pm

I've worked for a very nasty women whom was a sadist. After my experience working for her, I've ruled out working for a woman in my life again. I will rather sit at home and work online than work in any company or businesses run by woman.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:06 pm

It seems to me that almost every boss is like that because people want to earn as much as possible and demand the maximum from the workers for that meager payment, and therefore they have no choice but to be evil and unfair. I had exactly this at all three of my jobs and it made me very nervous.