Money, Money, Money: Let's Discuss About the Importance of Money in Our Life

Daisy

Money, Money, Money: Let's Discuss About the Importance of Money in Our Life

Post by Daisy » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:53 am

Money is just like alcohol more you have, more you want. That's because just like alcohol, money also gives you pleasure. When you consume alcohol, you go high, and money also takes you high when you have more. When you have a lot of money, there is nothing you cannot buy from money. In japan, you can hire parents, in Russia, you can hire girlfriends, in the US, you can hire someone to make you a call, write emails and become your virtual friend who will remain loyal to you as long as you are paying. People are not addicted to the bank notes, people are addicted to the lifestyle people can buy when they have money. If we had a lot of money, we would improve our lifestyle, we are working hard to earn money so that we can live a comfortable life. Well a lot of us are addicted to making money, for money is also a necessity for a lot of us. If we don't have money, we cannot live the way we want, we cannot buy things we truly desire. If we don't have money, we will never be able to enjoy life. we cannot be happy.

deucher

Re: Money, Money, Money: Let's Discuss About the Importance of Money in Our Life

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:34 pm

I have certain goals and when I achieve them, I am sure that I will not need more, because I will spend my whole life earning them, but I will not have time to spend them. Therefore, they are important to me only in order to live a safe old age.