How to Help Young People Quit Smoking, Stop Drinking or Doing Drugs

Daisy

How to Help Young People Quit Smoking, Stop Drinking or Doing Drugs

Post by Daisy » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:43 am

If you want the young people to quit smoking, stop drinking, or avoid doing drugs, you should always communicate with them, show concern on their activities. Tell them the truth: It is easier to get addicted but quitting is very hard. Install positive vibes, tell them even though it is hard to quit, they have will power to quit smoking.
Motivation plays an important role in a teen’s life. Motivate young people to quit smoking, stop drinking and doing drugs. Take an active stance against teen smoking, drinking and drugs and support anti-smoking, anti drugs, and anti-alcohol campaigns.
Involve your teens in creative activities, and make them believe if they can hold out long, cravings will simply pass away.

deucher

Re: How to Help Young People Quit Smoking, Stop Drinking or Doing Drugs

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:17 pm

It is always very difficult for me to understand any kind of addiction because it is very simple for me. Everyone told me that if I start smoking it will be very difficult for me to quit, so don't even start. However, I tried several times and even more than a pack and for a month I smoked and then I decided to try to quit and I just didn't want it, I was able to quit it in one go, so it seems to me that with addiction all you need is desire.