Did you have any mental health issues during the lockdown?

Daisy

Post by Daisy » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:28 am

The first lockdown we had to experience was for 100 years. Between the period of 2 years, we had to experience lockdown multiple times. Lockdown are tough time because you are deprived of outdoor activities.

Well, I did not have any mental health issues due to lockdown. How did I manage to remain sane? It is simple, I continued working and did not even once thought that the country has shut down due to Corona Virus pandemic. If you work, your mind will remain busy and when the mind is busy, negative thoughts will rarely come to your mind.

Ravenfreak

Re: Did you have any mental health issues during the lockdown?

Post by Ravenfreak » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:14 am

Honestly I had the opposite effect, I'm introverted so during the lockdown when I had to stay at home I actually didn't mind it! I also didn't mind having to order everything rather than go out to the store since I get anxiety going out in public at times. I know lots of people went stir crazy during the lock down since they couldn't do anything outside the house but I enjoyed it.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:21 am

Fortunately, I never had any mental health issues during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus. With the whole lockdown, the only thing that affected me was being very bored. My friends kept me occupied online and I was happy about it.

The Raven

Post by The Raven » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:45 am

To be honest, not really. The main reason for it is because I am used to not going out often. I mean, it's not like I don't go out for days. I go out, but it's just for a lil bit. I am kind a tech savy and it takes huge part of my life. Being lockdown doesn't affect my mental health at all. :shock:

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:38 pm

As for me, it was actually not that difficult for me because I don't really like to communicate with people, so when everyone was locked at home it was very cool and the whole family was also at home, so I spent a lot of time, the only thing that was difficult was that there were not always enough funds for everything needed because almost no one worked.