train to gain weight

Riberet19

train to gain weight

Post by Riberet19 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:25 pm

I think that if you want to gain weight, one of the best ways to do it is to do bodyweight exercises or lifting weights, as this will stimulate the metabolism and make the muscles grow, so you will be able to gain weight, what do you think about this?

deucher

Re: train to gain weight

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:48 pm

It is not correct because if you only train, you may gain only a little muscle mass, but without nutrition and mass, you will not be able to advance far. For example, I train every day, but when I don't eat, the result of training is not noticeable at all.

aylena

Post by aylena » Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:33 pm

If you focus on resistance training exercises like weightlifting, you can build muscle mass. Aim for compound movements such as squats, deadlifts, and bench presses. It is a long process, therefore, train consistently, gradually increasing weights. Pair your workouts with a calorie-dense, nutrient-rich diet, incorporating lean proteins, complex carbs, and healthy fats.

May

Post by May » Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:57 pm

Training to gain weight, especially through strength training, can be effective for building muscle mass. It helps increase muscle size and overall body weight. However, potential side effects include joint strain, muscle soreness, and an increased risk of injury if not done properly. It’s crucial to follow a balanced approach and consult a professional for guidance.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:04 am

On top of weight lifting, you're going to also need a diet high in protein to get the results you want. I suggest using pre workout shakes to help boost muscle growth, and eating dishes with eggs, meats and other means of protein.

Jojo

Post by Jojo » Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:58 am

When I focused on gaining weight, strength training was key. I lifted heavier weights with fewer reps to build muscle. Compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, and bench presses helped a lot. I also ate calorie-dense, nutritious foods—lots of protein, healthy fats, and carbs like oats, nuts, and avocados.