Do you feel tired after exercising?

Henrywrites

Do you feel tired after exercising?

Post by Henrywrites » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:19 am

Working out can be an effective way of enjoying your sleep once you do the workouts at night. I have always been the guy that prefers doing my drills in the morning as I feel sharp after each one. However, there are people that complain of being tired after exercising. Are you such a person?

Riberet19

Re: Do you feel tired after exercising?

Post by Riberet19 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:26 pm

If I do exercise in the morning usually don't get tired, but it also depends on the training and how much energy I spend on it, if I exercise at night I tend to feel much more tired because bedtime is close, but usually I am not one of those who get tired excessively after the training.
Last edited by Riberet19 on Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:44 am

Riberet19 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:26 pm If I do exercise in the morning usually don't get tired, but it also depends on the training and how much energy I spend on it, if I exercise at night I tend to feel much more tired because bedtime is close, but usually I am not one of those who get tired excessively after the training.
I have a couple of friends who prefer to exercise at night because it helps them to get a good sleep after training. So, training at night is a strategy that can help you have a very good sleep. When I was having insomnia, I began exercising at night in order to sleep well afterwards. So, it is all about when you exercise and why you picked the particular time.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:44 am

Yes, I feel tired after working out for 45 minutes every morning. I always workout only in the morning when I wake up. It's energy I will burning for 45 minutes, it's meant to wear me out.

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:54 pm

Henrywrites wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:44 am
Riberet19 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:26 pm If I do exercise in the morning usually don't get tired, but it also depends on the training and how much energy I spend on it, if I exercise at night I tend to feel much more tired because bedtime is close, but usually I am not one of those who get tired excessively after the training.
I have a couple of friends who prefer to exercise at night because it helps them to get a good sleep after training. So, training at night is a strategy that can help you have a very good sleep. When I was having insomnia, I began exercising at night in order to sleep well afterwards. So, it is all about when you exercise and why you picked the particular time.
That's true, but hey, if you exercise in the morning, that tiredness can also accumulate, I like to exercise in the morning more since that's when I have more energy, and also exercising gives me a shot of dopamine and endorphins that will serve me for the rest of the day to be in a good mood

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:15 pm

I feel very tired, but that's because I don't eat a lot of oats and my body simply gets dehydrated because of that, so I'm trying to use the water norm and then I think something will change.