How often do you workout?

Henrywrites

How often do you workout?

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:05 am

Keeping fit is one of the ways that we keep the mind and body together. There are fitness enthusiasts that have a lot of time on their hands and they exercise often in a week. How do you cope and how many times do you keep fit in a week?

ZandraJoi

Re: How often do you workout?

Post by ZandraJoi » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:00 am

I exercise daily. Some days are harder intensity than others. I make it fun & if I'm not feeling my best, I allow for lighter exercises. I do include stretching in this as stretching is just as important as the actual workout. I take 2 to 3 walks a day with my dog. Follow fitness trainers on YouTube & have some DVDs. My tip is to not make it seem like work :)

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:02 pm

In terms of a strenuous workout, I don't tend to do that too often with me having health issues that can make doing strenuous workouts difficult. I do, however, tend to do a lot of walking when I am busy in the house or when I need to head out to the store or into the town center to get things I need. If I am able to walk I will always walk and avoid taking any kind of public transport. I find that with doing things around the house and the regular walking I do on a weekly basis that works enough for me.

Cory

Post by Cory » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:16 am

Lately, I've been trying to walk on the treadmill every day. I should probably get into lifting weights every day too, but I'm at least happy I'm doing some type of exercise.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Thu May 11, 2023 2:58 pm

I would love to workout every day but I need my body to rest too. It's why I workout only three times in a week. Although, I go for a swim every Saturday which also is part of cardio workout.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:35 am

I try to workout at least twice in a week. I know that I'm not working out enough but that's what I can be able to do right now. My schedule is too tight for me to be working out every day.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:41 am

Cory wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:16 am Lately, I've been trying to walk on the treadmill every day. I should probably get into lifting weights every day too, but I'm at least happy I'm doing some type of exercise.
The most important thing is that you are doing an exercise that is helping you stay fit. Your level of fitness can only matter when you now set a goal that you want to achieve. For me, the most important thing is that you stay consistent and focused on keeping fit daily or on weekends as you plan.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:46 am

How often do I workout? I workout 45 minutes every morning when I wake up. The only time when I won't workout in the morning is when I'm feeling ill. Working out keeps me healthy. I don't like missing out on it.

Timgab

Post by Timgab » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:21 pm

Serious workout is something I don't do that frequently to be candid. I do on weekly basis not daily basis sometimes week passes by without do it. But I do stroll everyday at least receiving cool breeze, I think this also helping for my fitness.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:16 pm

I don't have much time to devote to training, so I don't do it every day. I do it only 3 times a week, but I do it as efficiently as possible, so the result may not be worse than those who train every day.