What do you think about Haaland, can Haaland one day reach the level of world star?

Riberet19

What do you think about Haaland, can Haaland one day reach the level of world star?

Post by Riberet19 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:40 am

What I mean is that if you see Haaland winning as many Golden Balls as Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi, or reaching the same football level or titles that these two aforementioned legends have reached, what do you think?

Ja sa bong

Re: What do you think about Haaland, can Haaland one day reach the level of world star?

Post by Ja sa bong » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:52 pm

Haaland was robbed of the Ballon d'Or this year. Everything was rigged for Messi to win it ahead of Haaland. What I'm trying to say is that Haaland is always a world star and a machine for scoring goals like Cristiano Ronaldo.

Henrywrites

Re: What do you think about Haaland, can Haaland one day reach the level of world star?

Post by Henrywrites » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:00 am

Riberet19 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:40 am What I mean is that if you see Haaland winning as many Golden Balls as Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi, or reaching the same football level or titles that these two aforementioned legends have reached, what do you think?
This is possible for the lad. He has shown that he is ready to play and fulfil his potentials. The next thing is to hope that he doesn't fail to achieve those things with Manchester City as the club is the only place he has the chance to do it.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:36 pm

In my opinion, he has already become one. Awards are often stolen from him and given to undeserving players. I'm not a big fan of his but I think he should have won some awards because he did a lot for Man City last season.