Friendships

Cory

Friendships

Post by Cory » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:41 pm

Do you think friendship is a vital part of life or can you have a perfectly normal, happy life without friends? Friends come and go in life mostly, so it's hard to find friends that will stick with you through thick and thin.

Shortie

Re: Friendships

Post by Shortie » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:04 pm

I believe having friends is something that is a vital part of life, yes. As much as I do agree that it is, I am also a firm believer that you should keep your circle of friends small as well.

I have known a lot of people to have a huge circle of friends and the amount of problems they have was very high which is why I feel keeping your circle small is the best thing.

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:48 pm

Human beings are social beings, we can be more extroverted or more introverted, but it is undeniable that we need to have some friends and some social life to be well psychologically, therefore, I believe that friendship is a fundamental part of life, we can all agree that one feels very good and at home when you are with your best friends.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:01 pm

Well, it depends on the kind of friends that you're keeping. Some friends are going to help you in an unimaginable ways and some can kill you. Just be careful with the friends that you're keeping.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:03 pm

Heatman wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:01 pm Well, it depends on the kind of friends that you're keeping. Some friends are going to help you in an unimaginable ways and some can kill you. Just be careful with the friends that you're keeping.
It is very important that one is careful with how they are living life. What I have always said is that anyone planning to make friends should vet the person that they want to be friends with and be careful of how they interact with others. I have limited friends and that is for a reason!

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:58 pm

I have no friends since childhood and I never had, but I do not feel such an urgent need because I can do what is needed by myself and without help. However, the reasons why I don't have them are because I'm afraid to break their feelings and some small thing can make us quarrel and we'll stop being friends and then this person will have bad memories of me and I don't want that

Daisy

Post by Daisy » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:45 am

Friendship holds profound significance to me. The bond formed through shared experiences, trust, and mutual support is invaluable. In friendships, I find solace, laughter, and encouragement. Each friend brings unique perspectives and enriches my life in various ways. The ability to confide in someone without fear of judgment fosters a sense of belonging and understanding. Cherishing friendships means nurturing these connections, celebrating triumphs, and weathering challenges together, creating lasting memories and profound companionship.