How do you like to dress: formal or informal?

Nathan

How do you like to dress: formal or informal?

Post by Nathan » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:59 am

Even though I dress in a formal suit whenever I am going to a formal event, wearing formal clothes is not my cup of tea. I like wearing informal clothes. I like wearing jeans, baggy trousers, T-shirts, sweatshirts, boots, sometimes even flip-flops and shorts.

Alisa

Re: How do you like to dress: formal or informal?

Post by Alisa » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:01 pm

I like to dress elegantly. I believe clothes you were should enliven your personality. Clothes are not just the items to cover your body, they are also the commodity to brighten your personality.

Daisy

Post by Daisy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:12 am

How I dress depends on a lot of factors. When I am traveling, I like wearing lose trousers and shirts/t-shirts. When I am going to work, I like wearing formal attire. When I go our with friends, I like wearing street fashion. The most important thing I consider while choosing clothes to wear is whether the fit me or not.

MisterBobbyPin

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:03 pm

I like dressing informally, it feels more comfortable and more convenient. Formal clothes are tight and are harder to optimize.

cmoneyspinner

Post by cmoneyspinner » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:19 pm

Informal. I love casual comfortable clothing. In fact, these days I don't even go anywhere that requires formal dress, The last time I needed formal dress was for my daughter's wedding. That was over 10 years go.

ShawnHikes

Post by ShawnHikes » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:33 am

Informal all the way.

I have to wear a polo and slacks at work but I'm a rebel so I wear polo with jeans.

I even dress like that when the big wigs are in. That's just how I roll.

Can't stand a suit and tie.

Informal all the way.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:12 pm

The dress format is always determined by the occasion and where I'm going. Otherwise, I prefer being casual with most of my wears because it's more comfortable to dress casual.

micron

Post by micron » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:19 am

I have never bought suits so always go with jeans pant and cotton shirts or cotton pants. Even in functions my dress is very simple and never ever interested in suits. :D :D

Diana

Post by Diana » Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:27 pm

I prefer dressing informally. I love the comfort and ease of casual outfits like jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers. It allows me to feel relaxed and move freely throughout my day. While I appreciate formal wear for special occasions, my everyday style is all about laid-back, practical pieces that fit my lifestyle.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:45 pm

It largely depends on the occasion, there are times that require both formal informal dressing. When I go to work I am always dressed formally, but when I am home or going for casual outing I dress casually. But I have never been a fan of baggy or big clothes. I don’t like them tattered too. I prefer decent and well fitting.