Fallout

MisterBobbyPin

Fallout

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:45 pm

It's been 25 years since Fallout started! So do you like Fallout? What game is your favorite?

Shortie

Re: Fallout

Post by Shortie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:21 pm

I could never get into the Fallout games no matter how hard I tried. I am not sure if it is because the time I tried I was going through a lot in life so my mind wasn't fully in the game or not but since I couldn't fully get into it, I ended up moving away from it and not going back. It's a game I would go back and try again though.

David

Post by David » Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:17 pm

My favorite Fallout game is Fallout: New Vegas. The rich storytelling, complex characters, and moral choices really stand out. I love how my decisions impact the world and its factions, giving the game a personal touch. The setting, with its mix of post-apocalyptic chaos and remnants of old-world charm, makes exploring the Mojave Wasteland an unforgettable experience.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:01 am

I didn't enjoy playing Fallout games so much. It's not a bad, don't get me wrong because it have great reviews but unfortunately I can't seem to get into the game. The TV show which was released not long ago was very interesting.