Veggies

MisterBobbyPin

Veggies

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:06 pm

Do you eat veggies? What veggie is your favorite?

Shortie

Re: Veggies

Post by Shortie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:32 pm

I do eat veggies, yes. I try to eat as many veggies as I can on a daily basis to ensure I am getting my recommended amount per day. I eat all kinds of veggies from carrots, peas, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes. From all of those, I would have to say that my favorite is definitely cauliflower.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:53 am

So it's not just a negative part of our diet and you need to eat them as much as possible to get all the best vitamins there are. But considering that now most of the products are grown chemically, they have almost no vitamins that our body needs.

Leo

Post by Leo » Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:35 pm

Yes, I eat veggies regularly. My favorite vegetable is broccoli. I love its versatility; it can be steamed, roasted, or added to stir-fries. It's not only delicious but also packed with nutrients like vitamins C and K, fiber, and antioxidants. Including broccoli in my meals makes me feel healthier and more energized. Plus, it adds a satisfying crunch and vibrant color to any dish.

Kristie

Post by Kristie » Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:41 am

I eat veggies because they make me feel energized and healthy. The variety of colors and flavors keeps meals interesting, and I know they're packed with vitamins and nutrients that support my body. Plus, they're light and satisfying, helping me stay fit without feeling weighed down. It's a simple way to nourish myself and enjoy what I eat.

Brenda

Post by Brenda » Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:51 pm

I love veggies for their crunch and versatility. One of my go-to snacks is carrot sticks with hummus. It’s quick and packed with nutrients. For a simple side, I roast a mix of bell peppers, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes with a bit of olive oil and seasoning—easy and full of flavor!

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:15 am

Yes, I eat veggies and I am a vegetarian by choice and have eggs rarely. I like most of the veggies and spinach is my all time favorite.