What's the last application you downloaded?

Heatman

What's the last application you downloaded?

Post by Heatman » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:17 am

How often do you download new applications in your smartphone? I'm not always too quick to download any applications unless they are very important for something. There are some people who will have all sorts of applications littered all over their phone and they barely use of any of them.

Which application did you download last and for what use did you download it?

Ravenfreak

Re: What's the last application you downloaded?

Post by Ravenfreak » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:16 pm

I don't download apps on my phone that often, but the last one I downloaded was Webtoons. My friend at work told me about it last Thursday, he's been reading a comic about this boy who accidentally turned himself into a cat and he's trying to turn himself back into a human. He mentioned there's some other great comics on the app too and a few of them actually were turned into anime!

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:21 pm

Now I try to use as much programs in the browser as they are available because now they take up a lot of space, but the last application was Freedom Finane because I am starting investments and this application is really convenient to use.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:54 am

I downloaded the UC browser for a special purpose on my mobile. This browser has got lots of good features, and getting it really made me happy, at least for now.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:00 am

The last application I downloaded was Brave Browser. Wanted to switch from Edge to block some of the annoying advertisements while browsing. It works, and I disable for sites I want to support.

King Belieal

Post by King Belieal » Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:22 am

The last application that I downloaded for my smartphone is the Bitget crypto exchange app. I have had problems the last time trading my crypto and I need a new platform to trade my crypto for cash. Bitget came highly recommended.

eLdavis

Post by eLdavis » Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:48 pm

The last application I downloaded was the payoneer app, and it was just a few days back. I was also able to complete my registration process so my account is now up and running.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:41 am

It was a banking/ credit card app which will make things easier for me as I can easily check my reward points and can request statement and also pay my bill.