Android Vs. iOS

Cory

Re: Android Vs. iOS

Post by Cory » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:49 am

I've always mostly used an iPhone. I had an Android once that our work gave to us to use for personal and work-related purposes, but I was just too used to how the iPhone was laid out and operated to prefer Android. Just due to what I am used to and have no problems with, I'll stick with an iPhone.

Smokey

Post by Smokey » Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:10 pm

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S21+, so i use android for my phone but I have iPads so i also have access to iOS but i prefer the overall android experience to iOS.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:10 am

Funny that I mentioned in a previous post that I wouldn't go back to Android, yet I just got a new phone on Monday and it's a Motorola Moto G 5G 2024, which of course is powered by Android. :lol: I didn't want to pay too much for a new phone, so I went with this one. I like it so far and my favorite feature of course is how easy it is to customize it. Plus it's good at blocking spam calls which my iPhone didn't do.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:30 am

Ravenfreak wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:10 am Funny that I mentioned in a previous post that I wouldn't go back to Android, yet I just got a new phone on Monday and it's a Motorola Moto G 5G 2024, which of course is powered by Android. :lol: I didn't want to pay too much for a new phone, so I went with this one. I like it so far and my favorite feature of course is how easy it is to customize it. Plus it's good at blocking spam calls which my iPhone didn't do.
Congratulations on getting a new device. I have a Samsung device and it has really served me well. What I like about it is that I can be able to do most of the basic things that I enjoy doing without worrying much such as playing games. It has been a great experience for me.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:52 am

I am yet to try any iOS device and have only tried android so I cannot make a decision but I do love android and for me its best