Should Ten Hag forgive Sancho?

Henrywrites

Should Ten Hag forgive Sancho?

Post by Henrywrites » Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:38 pm

Jadon Sancho has been having issues with Ten Hag and that even resulted in Sancho going out on loan to Dortmund last season. Do you think it is time for Ten Hag to think about becoming the bigger person right now and forgive Sancho?

Heatman

Re: Should Ten Hag forgive Sancho?

Post by Heatman » Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:54 pm

Everything depends on what Sancho does as he has returned to Manchester United. I believe that the manager is always going to leave the door open for a player who have quality to deliver for the team but a lot depends on if Sancho wants to play for Manchester United again or not.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:00 am

Heatman wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:54 pm Everything depends on what Sancho does as he has returned to Manchester United. I believe that the manager is always going to leave the door open for a player who have quality to deliver for the team but a lot depends on if Sancho wants to play for Manchester United again or not.
He has forgiven Sancho after they held some rounds of talks. It was clear that Sancho must have learnt his lessons that fighting the manager can never be the best way to handle certain matters.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:07 am

Henrywrites wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:00 am
Heatman wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:54 pm Everything depends on what Sancho does as he has returned to Manchester United. I believe that the manager is always going to leave the door open for a player who have quality to deliver for the team but a lot depends on if Sancho wants to play for Manchester United again or not.
He has forgiven Sancho after they held some rounds of talks. It was clear that Sancho must have learnt his lessons that fighting the manager can never be the best way to handle certain matters.
I just watch Sancho's display in the Community Shield match Manchester United played against Man City and ended up losing on penalty shootout. Sancho body language is nothing encouraging as someone who still wants to play for Manchester United.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:42 am

Heatman wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:07 am
I just watch Sancho's display in the Community Shield match Manchester United played against Man City and ended up losing on penalty shootout. Sancho body language is nothing encouraging as someone who still wants to play for Manchester United.
This could have been the reason he was dropped in the first home game of the season. He was not inspiring at all, and that is a shame for most of the fans who came around to support him. He needs to focus on football or risk sitting on the bench for most parts of the season.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:40 am

Henrywrites wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:42 am
Heatman wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:07 am

This could have been the reason he was dropped in the first home game of the season. He was not inspiring at all, and that is a shame for most of the fans who came around to support him. He needs to focus on football or risk sitting on the bench for most parts of the season.
I have come to the conclusion that Manchester United wasted their money paying for Jordan Sancho when they bought him from Borussia Dortmund. The guy have not clicked since he joined Manchester United and it's a big shame.