Do you see Everton relegating?

Henrywrites

Do you see Everton relegating?

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:51 am

Everton fc of England had 10 points deducted from them for a scenario that happened some years ago with the transfer of Jarmain Defoe. This has made the club drop in the rankings. Do you see this affecting the way that the club plays now with respect to getting relegated?

Ja sa bong

Re: Do you see Everton relegating?

Post by Ja sa bong » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:11 am

Since the 10 points punishment was given to Everton, the club have been psychologically battling to keep up from being relegated. The players are giving their best but it's not enough to stop the inevitable from happening. I don't want them to drop from EPL but it will be hard for them not to.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:09 pm

I was very happy when Everton managed to avoid relegation even after having so many points deducted from their team because they breached financial fair play rules. Manchester City have 115 charges of the same which they have been charged of but nothing have been done to the club.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:56 am

Heatman wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:09 pm I was very happy when Everton managed to avoid relegation even after having so many points deducted from their team because they breached financial fair play rules. Manchester City have 115 charges of the same which they have been charged of but nothing have been done to the club.
Their manager and the players really did great by avoiding relegation. Personally, I felt like they were able to do this after being able to beat Liverpool during the course of the season.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:09 am

Henrywrites wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:56 am
Heatman wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:09 pm I was very happy when Everton managed to avoid relegation even after having so many points deducted from their team because they breached financial fair play rules. Manchester City have 115 charges of the same which they have been charged of but nothing have been done to the club.
Their manager and the players really did great by avoiding relegation. Personally, I felt like they were able to do this after being able to beat Liverpool during the course of the season.
I don't think everything is settled for Everton when it comes to having points deduction because I just read a report yesterday that they are still going to be facing point deduction in this season's League that is going to keep off. It makes me wonder how those who are running the club are truly doing their job that way.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:39 am

Heatman wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:09 am
I don't think everything is settled for Everton when it comes to having points deduction because I just read a report yesterday that they are still going to be facing point deduction in this season's League that is going to keep off. It makes me wonder how those who are running the club are truly doing their job that way.
They needed to sell some players and they are having challenges because they failed to do what was expected of them which is a big problem now. If they sold Jarod to Manchester United, for example, it would have helped them balance their books.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:43 am

Henrywrites wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:39 am
Heatman wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:09 am

They needed to sell some players and they are having challenges because they failed to do what was expected of them which is a big problem now. If they sold Jarod to Manchester United, for example, it would have helped them balance their books.
The latest report I got about Everton is that they are still going to have some of their points deducted this season from the businesses that they failed to balance their books last season. So, it is not even over for Everton when it comes to having their points deducted.