Skip dinner or skip breakfast

Cory

Re: Skip dinner or skip breakfast

Post by Cory » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:45 pm

I rarely eat breakfast for actual breakfast. If I have to go to work early in the morning sometimes I'll have a bowl of cereal beforehand, but that's about as far as my breakfast stems. I like eating two meals a day (lunch and supper).

Daisy

Post by Daisy » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:04 am

Skipping dinner seems more manageable for me. I find that I can function well throughout the day without feeling too hungry, but skipping breakfast can leave me feeling sluggish and low on energy. Plus, having a hearty breakfast helps kickstart my metabolism and sets a positive tone for the day. So, if I had to choose, I'd opt to skip dinner over breakfast for better overall health and energy levels.

Leo

Post by Leo » Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:33 pm

I'd rather skip dinner than breakfast. Breakfast kickstarts my metabolism and provides essential energy for the day ahead. It helps me stay focused and productive throughout the morning. Skipping dinner is easier because my activity levels decrease in the evening, reducing my need for immediate energy. Plus, a lighter evening meal can improve my sleep quality and help with weight management.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:46 pm

I used to skip breakfast when I was a teenager. Now I don't skip breakfast because it's very important to eat something to help kick start your day. I would rather skip dinner than breakfast myself. At least with dinner, if you eat a late lunch it's fine to skip since you can still have the energy to do what you need to get done in the evening.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:51 am

It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I don’t like to miss it because it makes me unproductive in the morning. I discovered that if I do not eat in the morning I find it hard to get any work done.

Bryan

Post by Bryan » Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:31 pm

Skipping breakfast can be more harmful than skipping dinner, as it can disrupt metabolism and lead to lower energy levels throughout the day. Breakfast helps kickstart your metabolism and provides essential nutrients. Skipping dinner might be less impactful if done occasionally but can disrupt sleep patterns and overall nutrition. Regular meals are generally better for maintaining balanced energy and health.

Kristie

Post by Kristie » Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:45 am

If I had to choose, I’d skip dinner rather than breakfast. Breakfast gives me the energy I need to start the day strong, and I love the variety—whether it’s a smoothie, oatmeal, or eggs. Skipping dinner is easier for me because by that time, I’m winding down and don’t need as much fuel. Plus, a lighter evening helps me sleep better.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:31 pm

Well it is often said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Compared to the other meals, the last time you ate was more. So it is very important that you break that fast.

Brenda

Post by Brenda » Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:42 pm

I’d choose skipping breakfast over skipping dinner. Since I can have lunch soon after, skipping breakfast doesn’t leave me feeling too hungry or deprived. It’s easier for me to wait until lunchtime, and I often find that I feel just as satisfied with a well-balanced lunch. Skipping dinner might leave me too hungry by morning, affecting my sleep and energy.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:22 am

I think skipping dinner is best and we should not skip breakfast because its the first meal of the day and is most important for us.