Do you make updates to your tech gadgets often

Timgab

Do you make updates to your tech gadgets often

Post by Timgab » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:48 pm

The world is always evolving, we are the century where by devices and gadgets are produced in away that one can easily make updates to go around the the latest version or standard of the gadget OS/software.

I have certain gadgets that I regularly update like my pic, I try keep them up to date enjoy the latest feature. But for some stuffs like smart phones, after purchasing, I see myself not wanting to make any changes while the latest release of the software/OS is out. It seems am the only weird guy with this lazy feeling.

deucher

Re: Do you make updates to your tech gadgets often

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:34 pm

I don't change my equipment very often because what I have is enough for me. For example, now I have a Samsung S7 and it is already very old and therefore I will have to change it to something newer, but not because there is old technology and I need something more quickly, because it simply freezes incredibly, because of which I lose time.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:14 am

I regularly check my devices for updates via their update management tools. If an update is available I will first take a backup and then perform the update. In case it goes wrong I can always revert back.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:47 am

I like to stay updated with the latest version of apps and phone software and if you are taking about gadgets then no because that would be too expensive.