Wrist watch on dominant or non-dominant hand

Timgab

Wrist watch on dominant or non-dominant hand

Post by Timgab » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:33 pm

Wrist watch is something most people love wearing as it is like a personal assistant to us, we use them either for outing, work or just for fashion sake.

Personally I love wearing wrist watch on my non dominant hand instead of the the contrary. I do this because most times I find myself squinting my hand or engaging in activities that might cause problems to the wristwatch if I was to wear it on the dominant hand.

So which hand do you most times wear wristwatch?

deucher

Re: Wrist watch on dominant or non-dominant hand

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:47 pm

I used to wear a watch on my left hand, because it is not my main hand and it was convenient, but before going to bed or taking a shower, I always had to take it off and then put it on again, so I stopped wearing a watch altogether and it is easier for me to pull out a smartphone from my pocket.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:17 am

I will always a wrist watch or whether that will be a smart watch on my dominant wrist which is my right hand. However, everyone has their own choice on what is preferred. I have to admit, it’s not often nowadays I wear the ‘classic witch watch’

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:38 pm

There is a general rule for watch enthusiasts though when it comes to putting on wristwatches. For men it is work on the left hand, women on the right hand. This is what I have been following, since I am such a huge fan of wristwatches.