How do you cope up with stress?

Ravenfreak

Re: How do you cope up with stress?

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:06 pm

I get lost in video games and listen to music. I also like to watch my favorite shows to distract my brain. It's always best to cope with stress in healthy ways, and ways that will also make you happy. I know some people enjoy walking to help with stress and that's a great way to deal with it too!

Tobby

Post by Tobby » Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:47 pm

I find that regular exercise helps me stay grounded and boosts my mood. I practice mindfulness and meditation to manage my thoughts and stay present. I also make time for hobbies I enjoy and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Talking with friends or a counselor helps me process my feelings, and I prioritize good sleep and a balanced diet to support my overall well-being.

Illa

Post by Illa » Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:26 pm

When I’m stressed, I find walking and gardening really help me unwind. A simple walk outside clears my mind and boosts my mood, giving me a break from worries. Gardening, on the other hand, provides a soothing, hands-on activity that connects me with nature. Both activities offer a peaceful escape and help me regain perspective.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:56 am

People all cope with stress in different ways. Me? It’s taken me some time but I’ve learnt not to overthink what is going to happen or could hypothetically happen until it actually does come.