What food could you eat every day?

deucher

What food could you eat every day?

Post by deucher » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:09 am

I have many favorite dishes that I eat more often than others, although I do not abuse this because if I eat them often, over time they will lose their taste for me and I will stop liking them. For example, I would not mind eating pizza every day, but I understand that literally in a week I can get tired of it and I even hate it, so you need to know the measure for your favorite dishes.

Bizdustry.com

Re: What food could you eat every day?

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:19 am

I would absolutely love to eat junk food everyday. However I know if I do this it would result in a detrimental impact to my health. And not just my physical, the mental well being too!

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:29 pm

That would be beans, then paired with other foods like rice, bread or plantain. I can never go wrong with well cooked beans and well garnished stew. The one that comes close second is pasta.

Brenda

Post by Brenda » Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:43 pm

If I had to pick a food to eat every day, it’d be something versatile and nutritious, like quinoa. It’s a great source of protein, fiber, and various vitamins. Plus, I can use it in a range of dishes—from salads to stir-fries. It keeps meals interesting while providing essential nutrients.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:20 am

I eat chapatis daily which are Indian version of bread made of wheat flour and we have this daily and many times 3 times a day