What are the red flags in a relationship for you?

Cory

What are the red flags in a relationship for you?

Post by Cory » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:09 pm

What red flags do you look out for when pursuing relationships? Are there automatic dealbreakers that you see as a serious red flag?

Henrywrites

Re: What are the red flags in a relationship for you?

Post by Henrywrites » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:17 am

I won't want to have anything to do with someone who is cheating on me. Once there is evidence that you cheated on me, that is the end of the relationship no matter how much you try to show that you are remorseful about the situation. I am a loyal person, and I expect anyone that I am dating to show some level of loyalty too.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:19 pm

Cheating is a very serious deal breaker for me in a relationship. There is nothing that is going to make me to have anything with a cheating partner. The moment I found out that you have cheated on me, that is the end of the relationship.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:20 pm

Red flags for me include constant criticism, lack of respect for personal boundaries, and frequent dishonesty. For example, if my partner dismisses my feelings or frequently lies about small things, it signals a deeper issue. Trust and mutual respect are crucial, and consistent breaches can indicate that the relationship might not be healthy or sustainable.

Alina

Post by Alina » Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:05 pm

Red flags in a relationship for me include a lack of trust or honesty, where my partner hides things or isn’t open about their feelings. I’m also wary of controlling behavior, whether it’s trying to dictate my choices or isolating me from friends and family. Disrespect, such as belittling comments or disregard for my boundaries, is another major red flag. lack of communication or unwillingness to resolve conflicts raises concerns for me. These signs suggest deeper issues that could undermine the foundation of a healthy relationship.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:29 pm

Lack of trust is the biggest red flag. That lack of trust can cause issues down the road, including cheating. I couldn't be with someone who constantly asked where I was if I was just out hanging with friends. Thankfully my wife isn't like this and we trust each other.

Willie

Post by Willie » Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:31 pm

For me, red flags in a relationship include lack of communication, constant criticism, and disregard for my boundaries. If there’s a lack of trust or transparency, I see that as a major warning sign. Controlling behavior, manipulation, and a pattern of disrespect are also serious concerns. I value mutual respect and honesty, so when those are missing, it’s a clear red flag.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:33 am

I can never be in a relationship with someone who constantly lies to me. It is a very big turn-off and a red flag for me. There is no way I can be able to trust that person, so whenever you lie to me in a relationship that will likely end it.

Angel

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:59 pm

Red flags in a relationship for me are dishonesty, lack of respect for boundaries, and controlling behavior. Frequent criticism, emotional manipulation, or a lack of support are also concerning. It's important for both partners to communicate openly and respect each other’s needs and feelings. If these red flags are present, it might signal deeper issues that need addressing.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:49 pm

It’s lack of communication for me. If anything is the problem I want us to talk about it without holding anything back. If my prospective partner is not one that communicates willingly, then it’s a huge red flag for me.