Should You Compromise Happiness

Daisy

Should You Compromise Happiness

Post by Daisy » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:33 am

What is the number 1 thing that all of us want? You my have a number of answers, but ultimately it will lead us to happiness. What ever we do, we do it for happiness. As long as it makes us happy, I don't think you should stop your self. If impulsive buying makes me happy, why shouldn't I do impulsive buying?

I cannot minimize my expenses because I need to continue spending on things that I am spending. You might say stop eating junk foods to save money. As long as eating junk food is giving me happiness and I am not overdoing, why should I stop buying junk food and constrict myself from happiness.

Heatman

Re: Should You Compromise Happiness

Post by Heatman » Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:22 pm

Happiness is something that is very crucial to my very existence and it's the reason why it is going to be very difficult for me to compromise on anything that is going to make me happy.

The only thing that is going to have me compromise on my happiness is anything that pays me a very huge amount of money.

Electra

Post by Electra » Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:20 pm

Compromising happiness depends on the situation. Sometimes, short-term sacrifices lead to long-term fulfillment. For instance, working hard towards a goal might mean temporary stress but eventual satisfaction. However, compromising core values or well-being shouldn't be justified. It's crucial to weigh decisions carefully and prioritize genuine happiness, ensuring actions align with personal values and long-term well-being.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:37 am

You are only doing yourself a very bad thing when you compromise on your happiness because I believe that your happiness should come first before any other thing. No other person is going to make you happy except yourself which is why you're supposed to make it a priority.

Angel

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:57 pm

I believe compromising happiness isn't worth it. In my experience, when I’ve made choices that sacrifice my well-being for other reasons, it often leads to long-term dissatisfaction. While sometimes we face difficult decisions, prioritizing our own happiness and mental health is essential. Finding a balance where I can meet responsibilities without giving up my joy has always been more fulfilling.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:54 pm

If anything costs me my happiness then it is too expensive and I cannot afford it. My happiness comes first, so if that is on the line then I will rather let such thing go, whatever it might be. My happiness is very important.

Sabrina

Post by Sabrina » Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:28 pm

I believe compromising happiness shouldn't be a regular part of any relationship or situation. While occasional adjustments and sacrifices might be necessary, consistently putting aside my own happiness can lead to resentment and dissatisfaction. It's important to find a balance where both parties’ needs and well-being are considered. Mutual respect and understanding helps ensure that compromise doesn’t come at the expense of overall happiness