Do you use Two Factor Authentication?

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:18 pm

If you don't want any of your social media accounts to be hacked, it is always going to be in your best interest to make use of two-factor authentification security protocol. This will help you to improve the security of your account so that it is going to be impossible for someone to have an unauthorised access to your account.

Henrywrites

Re: Do you use Two Factor Authentication?

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:17 am

Yes, I do. Making use of the two factor authentication code or method has been helpful in securing my devices. I don't want to be in a situation where I get to lose my accounts, whether a social media account or not, for any flimsy excuses.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:31 pm

I used to not pay so much attention to my security because I thought who might need me and my accounts, but somehow 2 years ago I received a message that someone was trying to access my mail and I was lucky that I managed to change the password and since then I have been using it.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:02 am

I do use 2FA. 2FA is added to any login I consider to have value, or have a financial stake to me. It’s an added layer of security that cannot be easily brute forced if someone attempted to obtain access.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:40 pm

Oh yes I use it for my monetary transactions and investments. My mind would not even be at rest if I don’t make use of it, because I know that my accounts can be compromised at any time. So it is just for that extra safety.

King Belieal

Post by King Belieal » Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:11 am

I don't use two factor authentication on my social media accounts. I don't see the need for it since there is no direct financial dealings happening on my social media.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:45 am

I agree its the best way to keep our account safe but some of us don't like to enter the OTP everytime we login so we don't opt for it.