Don’t Smoke, Don’t Drink, Don’t Do Drugs

Timgab

Re: Don’t Smoke, Don’t Drink, Don’t Do Drugs

Post by Timgab » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:10 pm

Poorly of me I only take nonalcoholic drinks, I don't smoke and neither do I drugs. Sometimes I do wonder if am normal, ho ya am very cool. Am totally not in good terms worth smoking to be precise. I know it somehow give certain set of individual personal benefits/advantages but I still refuse that very excuse.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:14 pm

Ben wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:45 pm Avoiding smoking, drinking, and drugs fosters a healthier lifestyle. Smoking damages lungs, leading to respiratory problems and cancer. Excessive drinking harms the liver, increases risk of accidents, and damages relationships. Drugs impair judgment, harm organs, and can lead to addiction and legal issues. Choosing sobriety promotes physical health, mental clarity, and a brighter future
I stopped smoking a very long time ago and trust me, I have lived a happier life since then. I am not saying those who still smokes are crazy, but there is need to have a moderation on it.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:02 am

I've never taken any drugs or smoked cigarettes or weed all my life. I know that it's something that is very dangerous for me to get into such bad life habits. This is why I have made the decision to never make use of any of them until the day I die.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:58 am

Smoking and drugs is a societal vice that is affecting the lives of youths especially. They kill millions of people every year, and the number keeps on increasing every year. The solution is to steer clear of them.

eLdavis

Post by eLdavis » Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:07 pm

Smoking, drinking and drugs are things I have always tried to not partake in. I have seen a lot of people with great potential waste their life and even lead to death due to alcohol and drugs. I want to live a long and healthy life.