Are you a fan of mushrooms?

Shortie

Are you a fan of mushrooms?

Post by Shortie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:48 pm

I always remember as a kid, I used to love eating mushrooms uncooked but the minute they were cooked or eve put in something and cooked, I would turn my nose up at them and wouldn't eat them.

Now that I am older I am able to eat mushrooms both raw and cooked without any issues at all.

Are you a fan of mushrooms? What do you like to have them with if you enjoy them?

deucher

Re: Are you a fan of mushrooms?

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:28 am

It's completely the opposite for me, because I remember from childhood that I didn't like mushrooms in any way. However, everyone in my family loves them, I don't know why I'm the only one like that. However, as an adult, I began to like, but only certain types of mushrooms. For example chanterelles.

King Belieal

Post by King Belieal » Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:33 am

Growing up, mushrooms used to be a mainstay of every meal and I loved it. Nowadays, I integrate mushrooms into my meals but only occasionally because they have become very expensive.

eLdavis

Post by eLdavis » Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:27 pm

I have eaten mushrooms but that was a very long time ago that I can't even remember what it taste like. Here in my country mushrooms are not really common or popular, we prefer the regular meat or fish for our dish.

Brenda

Post by Brenda » Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:24 pm

I am a fan of mushrooms! They add great flavor and texture to dishes. I enjoy them in everything from stir-fries to soups. Mushrooms are versatile and packed with nutrients, so they’re a healthy choice for many recipes. Do you have a favorite way to prepare or enjoy them?