Zumba

Nathan

Zumba

Post by Nathan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:59 am

Zumba is an exercise program that combines cardio exercises with Latin dance. It was invented in 2001 by a Columbia dancer and choreographer. I am yet to try Zumba but I have watched the videos and it seems a fun way to remain fit and healthy. Has anyone tried Zumba? What was your experience like?

Shortie

Re: Zumba

Post by Shortie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:36 pm

I have heard of Zumba but it's not something I have ever tried. I had a friend that I have on Facebook who took Zumba classes and she looked really well after doing them for a while as well as eating healthily as well. It definitely is something worth considering if you are able to, to get yourself into shape and get yourself moving more.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:30 am

Nathan wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:59 am Zumba is an exercise program that combines cardio exercises with Latin dance. It was invented in 2001 by a Columbia dancer and choreographer. I am yet to try Zumba but I have watched the videos and it seems a fun way to remain fit and healthy. Has anyone tried Zumba? What was your experience like?
I have watched Zumba a lot of times on YouTube. It's a very intense cardio workout. I have been meaning to try it out sometime last year but I couldn't. It's fun and entertaining. I'm definitely going to give it a try soon.

Jenifer

Post by Jenifer » Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:53 pm

I’ve tried Zumba, and I love it! It’s such a fun way to work out without feeling like you're exercising. The dance routines are energetic, and the music keeps me motivated throughout the session. Plus, it’s a great cardio workout, and I’ve noticed it helps with coordination and flexibility. It’s especially nice because it doesn’t feel as intense as other workouts, but I still break a sweat.